Research questions on the hologram posibilities as interface for different contents
– Is the hologram a novel interface that favors communicative processes due to its physical and projection characteristics? (volume, dimension, realism)
– Is the hologram a more real representation and therefore more effective as a possible virtual communication interface?
– The relevance of the media presented through the hologram is enhanced by the medium itself?
28th April 2017 in Grenoble (France) : French political leader Jean-Luc Mélenchon used a hologram to be represented in front of an audience during a real meeting in Dijon (simultaneous time).
– To propose hypothesis about the modality of this process of communication.
– What is the bodily relation between political leader Jean-Luc Mélenchon and his audience?